Chocolate and berry ice-blocks
- 1 270 ml Can Ayam Coconut Cream
- 1/2 Avocado
- 3 tbsp Raw Cacao Powder
- 2 Fresh Medjool dates – pitted Or you can use your sweetener of choice to taste
- 150 ml Coconut water Or filtered water is fine
- 1 tbsp Collagen powder
- 1/2-3/4 cup Frozen organic berries We used a mix of sliced frozen strawberries from coles and some blackberries from the organic mixed berries
- Prepare your ice-block moulds and make sure there is room in the freezer.
- Add all ingredients except for the berries in to a blender and blitz until smooth.
- Divide the berries in to the 6 ice-block moulds and pour over mix until moulds are full.
- Place in freezer and for about 6 hours and then eat!
I hope you enjoy these simple and delicious ice-blocks. Meika and I made them the other day and she absolutely loved helping out. Remember to always use stainless steel or silicone moulds where possible and avoid plastic. I use these amazing moulds from Biome: They have another really cool shape as well: Enjoy! xx