These vegan wraps have a special blend of plant oils to create a flexible, slightly self-sticking reusable wrap for storing and packing food.
Wrap your fruit and veggies in the fridge, cover vegan cheese, fermented foods, wrap sandwiches, cover salad bowls. Use to stop your cutting board from slipping on the bench. Roll pastry or dough on top of them. Make fun little snack bags with the kids.
Please make your preferred pattern selection – if we are not able to supply your selection we will let you know.
you are making a difference:
- Reduce your plastic consumption, saving landfill, contamination and wasted resources.
- Handmade in Australia by an ethical small business.
- Perfect for leftovers, lunches and outdoor eating to keep food fresh.
- With daily use stains and creases may appear, but do not affect the function of the wrap. Avoid prolonged exposure to oily or greasy foods to minimise staining.
1 x 35cm and 2 x 25cm squares
*About the soy: The soy used in these wraps is non GMO and is grown on existing plantations in the USA (meaning it does not cause deforestation in South America).
Your vegan wraps will last for 6 to 12 months depending on use and care. Unlike beeswax, it is not as easy to “refresh” the wraps with additional melted wax. Avoid hot water and other heat sources. The tree resin provides some natural anti-bacterial properties.
- Do not expose to heat or hot water. Just wipe with a dishcloth and tepid dishwater (with diluted eco-friendly detergent).
- Avoid all heat sources including hot water, dishwasher, microwave, hot surfaces and steam.
- Store in a cool, dry place.