Aloe Vera has amazing benefits for your health both inside and out. From the inside, aloe supports digestive health, promotes a healthy immune system, supports nutrient absorption and boosts natural energy levels.
From the outside, aloe moisturizes, conditions and soothes the skin.
Benefits of Aloe vera:
- anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties which helps repair the gut and help to improve conditions like gingivitis, stomach ulcers, irritable/inflamed bowels etc.
- when taking with NSAIDS - can reduce harm to gut lining and liver
- lowers blood sugar (diabetics should consult practitioner before using)
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Contains vitamins and minerals
- Is a prebiotic
Full disclosure: This is an MLM product and this link goes through to my account. If you purchase a product I will get a tiny commission - tiny. I do not share this to make $. I'm sharing because it is what I use and it has helped me a lot.
I recommend the plain aloe gel only. You could try the berry one if necessary, just check ingredients and make sure they suit your health requirements - it uses fructose as the sweetener to make it more palatable. Aloe Vera has an acquired taste that you adapt to over a week or so. I have not tried other products so will not recommend them.
I am not interested in recruiting in the MLM model.
Meagan - The Gut Healing Community.