Winter Chicken Stew
- 8-10 chicken legs
- 2 zucchini diced
- 3 carrots diced, 1 red capsicum diced
- 1 cup of tomato passata
- 3-4 cups of bone broth or stock
- 2 diced onions
- 3 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 2 spring onions chopped 1 Tbsp coconut aminos
- 1 tsp quality salt
- Cracked pepper
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup of fresh chopped herbs (I used basil and parsley).
- Fry off onion and garlic and then add to slow/pressure cooker.
- Add all other ingredients.
- Pressure cook for 25mins or slow cook all day.
- Serve with cauliflower or broccoli rice, normal rice or on its own.
- Freezes well and lasts in the fridge for 3 days max.