Blueberry and lemon gummies
- 4 tbsp Organic gelatin powder mixed with 4 tablespoons of filtered water in a small bowl
- 1 cup Organic frozen blueberries or wild blueberries
- 2 Lemons – juiced Or limes
- 3/4 cup Coconut water or filtered water
- Stevia drops to taste Or sweetener of choice – honey, maple, monk fruit etc
- Place all ingredients except gelatin into a blender and blitz until well combined.
- Add bloomed gelatin to a small saucepan on low heat. Stir until melted.
- Pour in mix from blender and and stir until all liquid and well combined. Taste test for sweetness and add more if needed.
- Pour into silicon mould or glass container and place in fridge to set for about an hour.
- Remove from fridge and moulds and place in an airtight container. If you used a glass container the you can slice into squares. They will keep for about 7-10days in the fridge.
Gummies are such a quick and easy snack to whip up. They are great in lunchboxes and you can flavor them with just about anything. You can keep them fruity or make some out of bone broth. I also make some with lemon and apple cider vinegar. I use Changing Habits Gelatin as it is organic and always turns out well. You can buy a single pack or stock up with a twin pack and save 20%. We go through heaps with our bulletproof drinks, gummies and gravies.