Ox Tail Soup
Servings 6 people
- 500 grams Grassfed Ox tail Organic is best.
- 1 large Brown onion diced
- 3 cloves Garlic minced/finely diced
- 1 tbsp Fresh ginger minced/finely diced
- 1 head Broccoli cut into florets
- .25 Japanese/kent pumpkin cut into do large cubes
- 3 Carrots roughly chopped
- 3 sticks Celery roughly chopped
- 2 Zucchinis roughly chopped
- 1 can Organic whole or diced tomatoes (or 4 fresh juicy red tomatoes diced)
- 1 tsp Quality salt
- 1 tbsp Teriyaki Coconut Aminos (or plain should be fine)
- 2 cups Bone broth (or equivalent in concentrate and boiling water)
- Filtered water to just cover ingredients
- Fry off Ox tail until just brown and fat rendered.Add in onion and garlic and ginger to pan and fry off quickly.
- Add all ingredients to a pressure cooker and cook for 30mins.If you don't have a pressure cooker you can cook in the oven for 4-5hours on 160'C Covered.Or – Slow cook on high for 10-12 hours.
- Once complete serve into bowls and enjoy.